Release notes v16.1.1
– New guide with descriptions of all land uses.
– Additional box Biofilter, macadam ditch, grass ditch and swale. These four types of facilities can be designed for both pollutant treatment and flow detention, including the building up of different layers of material with any depth and automatically getting the principle picture and effects of completed designs.
Old projects created before this release will not work with this facility. A new project needs to be loaded to get correct data.
– Warning sign on too small pond (plane pond bottom at least 2.0 m), with suggestions (when you click on the sign) on how to adapt the design for wider flat bottom.
– Added functionality with maximum inflow (box Design) to the Flow detention facility.
– Warning sign on the required flow detention volume does not reach its maximum during the maximum specified duration, with suggestions (when you click on the sign) on how to reach the maximum at previous duration.
Tip. If the pages looks strange after a new release? Make a refresh of the page (F5-key).