Addes design features in StormTac Web: design of facilities in series and underground retention basins
Design of facilities in a serie, underground retention basins with/without filter and storm drain filters
– Basin and stormwater drain filters (!). The box Retention basin & filter has been made functional. Now, the following treatment facilities can be designed: smaller underground retention basins with filters, larger underground sedimentation basins without filters, underground gravel (macadam) basins and stormwater drain (gully pot or well) filters. Treatment effects of these are also calculated. Equations for the design and calculation of the treatment effect are presented at the respective value.
– Green roofs. The box Green roofs has expired and green roofs are instead chosen as land use. Data for green roofs and traditional roofs will be completed in March 2016 after an ongoing comprehensive literature review, which will give revised standard concentrations for these two land uses.
– With the additions mentioned above, 13 different types of treatment plants can be investigated /projected in the model, and variations of these, why all current treatment plants are now included in the model. In addition to these, various transport and flow detention facilities can be designed. The methods will be constantly updated.
– Facilities in series (!). New feature with facilities in series. Up to 10 facilities in series can now be simulated; for all treatment facilities in any combination!
– Additional equations and explanatory texts at values in the flowchart, which is now complete, but may be clarified in the future.