– Included area names in the scroll list when selecting area (A1, A2, etc.) in the flow chart.
– The box “Retention basin” has been made clearer regarding which parameters can be used for different selection of facilities. Those who do not belong to the selected facility are highlighted in blue in the input fields and can not be changed.
– The box “Biofilter”. In the header at the top left is now showing what facility is selected. After saving your changes, you can see which type of facility it is instead of having to go to the flow chart and look at the facility picture below the box.
The facilities grass ditch / swale are explained as separate facilities. These are now also shown individually in the facility picture below the box.
– Some minor bug fixes have been made.
– Small design and layout changes have been made.