– A new guide for the Retention basin & filter box has been developed, which describes the use of the box and the various basins and filters!
– The guide with the method description explains the use of standard concentrations in more detail.
– The guide of transport and flow detention explains the methodology behind calculating the required flow detention volume.
– In case a dimensioned treatment facility provides a lower treatment effect than expected, it may be because there is a irreducible concentration value for each type of facility. A warning appears in the flowchart when the treatment effect is reduced for the selected substance due to this parameter.
– New comments have been added to the boxes for transport in ditches and biofilters to explain the use of certain parameters.