– Updated (revised) standard concentrations of 1) roof and 2) green roof after an extensive literature review and
updated database with a large number of new references with measured concentrations.
– 4 added land uses with standard values â€‹â€‹(concentrations and runoff coefficients) for stormwater and base flow,
lawn (grass area), yard area within block, mountain area and small house area (mix of villas, semi-detached and terraced houses).
– 5 deleted land uses because of uncertain data that is expected to provide too high concentrations of certain
substances, copper roof, aluminum roof, zinc roof, roof with zinc material and roof without zinc material.
The database (linked from the flowchart) are updated with more data from these different roof surfaces which
makes it possible, with support from the database, to for example in the case of a zinc roof, input an increased
zinc content for the land use roof.
– 5 own land uses have been created with standard values â€‹â€‹equal to zero by default, enabling, with support from the
database, to create your own land uses (surfaces), e.g. different roofs or two residential areas with different
– New icon added (yellow notebook in the upper left in the Runoff model) in flowchart where you will be able to do notes for your project.