• Updated default values for recipient water quality criteria.
• Hyperlink from the flow chart to the sites database so you get an overview of the reference values to
the standard values (concentrations and treatment effects).
• Relocation of the input rainfall depth to Box Precipitation from the box Wet ponds.
• Revise the function of “Studied” flow at low and high proportions.
• Bio filters, macadam ditches and grassed ditches/swales implemented in the box.
• Manual including equations. Updated continuously. Advises the operator on the use of the various models
and the opportunity to study the methodology behind the calculations. Release 1.
• Performance Report also as HTML enables copying selected tables to Word reports.
• Multi-areas. Several areas can be handled in the same file, and tables of pollutants from several areas or area before and after exploitation are obtained in a new result report.
• Red warning about too small ponds (pond bottom at least 2.0 m).
• The result report is supplemented with various design flows and flow detention volumes at different durations.
• Be able to set different rain intensities (l/s/ha) for different durations for the selected return period so you
can use the model all over the world.
• The result report is supplemented with table of pollution load (kg/year) broken down by land use.